Procedures for AFTERNOON Art classes:
- Students will be officially registered in a class once the registration and non-refundable deposit has been completed online.
- Classes are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Parents and students must agree to follow the procedures and conduct as outlined.
- One parent will be required to remain on site each class time as a precaution in case of an emergency situation. This will be determined by a sign-up rotation list. Every parent is required to sign up for the designated amount of weeks
- There will be 2 adults on site at all times (Mrs. Hake and the designated parent for that class period).
- Due to the nature of parking and the limitations of space all other adults and children not enrolled in classes should only be on site during the designated drop off and pick up time frames.
- No parent parking will be allowed on the driveway and must remain open for clear and efficient traffic flow for drop off and pick up.
- If it is your week to be the designated parent on site, you can park in the parking spot beside the garage for the class period. This will allow me to know where you are and get to you quickly in case of an emergency.
Drop off and Pick up:
- Students should be dropped off at the Mud Creek Studio door on time and promptly picked up at the conclusion of class.
- If a student is consistently picked up late, they may not be allowed to attend future classes. Parents should arrive to pick up their student a few minutes before the designated end time
- Early drop off will not be allowed. Students should be dropped off no more than 5 minutes prior to class.
- Students are only allowed on site while they are attending their enrolled class.
- Tuition is due the first Thursday of the month.
- Tuition should be brought to class with the student and placed in the tuition folder unless arrangements have been made for direct deposits or scheduled mailed payments.
- Late tuition will result in a $10 additional late fee.
- Tuition is the total cost of the class. The total cost is divided into 8 months of payments; therefore, the tuition for the month of (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, and April) will be the same regardless of the number of class days in the month.
- In the event that I need to cancel a class due to illness, the tuition will be pro-rated.
- If a student is absent the tuition is not pro-rated. Students must be free of fever, vomiting, and diarrhea for 24 hours before attending classes
- If classes need to be cancelled due to inclement weather tuition will not be pro-rated and we will meet May 8th as a make-up day.
Classes will begin Thursday, September 6th and end Thursday, May 2nd. Classes will not meet on the following Thursdays:
- November 22
- December 20 and 27
- January 3
- March 14
- Students are expected to come to class prepared and ready to learn.
- Students are to respect all adults, peers and their environment.
- Students should remain in the studio while on site.
- Any discipline issues will be addressed by the teacher directly to the parent.
- If discipline problems persist, the student will not be permitted to continue enrollment in the class.
- Students that become a distraction to the learning environment will not be tolerated.
Procedure and Liability Form:
Each family will be required to sign both a procedures and liability waiver form to be on file prior to attending classes.
Food and Drink:
A water bottle with a lid is encouraged. No food or gum will be allowed.